Search Makings and Musings

December 5, 2011

WRISTWARMERS...

All my children are getting wrist warmers for Christmas.  They want them.  I know.  These fingerless gloves are mega popular right now.  I attribute this to the fact that everyone walks around with a cell phone glued to their hand!  Read on for my adventures in wrist warmer making!

As I woke up this morning feeling like freight train ran over me, I am going to list some links for wrist warmer patterns for you.  When I am feeling better I will write you a proper post about my experience with them.

I am using this pattern:
Knifty Knitter Loom-Along: Alice Wrist Warmers - Let's Get Started! @Craftzine.com blog

Here are some equally wonderful ones:

JR Crochet Designs: Simple Wrist Warmers

JR Crochet Designs: Elegant Wrist Warmers

Lacy Wrist Warmers Crochet Pattern from Red Heart Yarn | FaveCrafts.com

Fingerless Gloves, Gauntlets and Wrist Warmers to Crochet - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com


Crochet Spot » Blog Archive » Free Crochet Pattern: Shell Lace Fingerless Gloves - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News

Crochetville - View Single Post - Unbirthday Fingerless Gloves

midnight knitter - punk crochet wrist warmers

Happy crocheting!  Love and Hugs!

Jillie







2 comments:

  1. This really something new for this christmas, very nice blogging and sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gadgets! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I love comments!!!