Search Makings and Musings

December 8, 2011

INJECTIONS!


Do you ever get back pain?  I mean really bad, excruciating back pain?  I sure do!  I have a couple of herniated discs in my back and it does not feel too good!  On Friday I am going to the Veteran's Hospital in Richmond, VA.  I will be having a series of injections in the hopes we can restore some normality to my back.  This is my third set of them.  The first two made no difference whatsoever, but I am hoping against hope these will.  If this doesn't work, the next step in surgery and I just don't wanna go there!  So...my apologies for being absent the past 2 days.  It has been a pain in the back to get anything done!  I won't be MIA for long, I promise!  Will be back to my usual by Saturday for sure!  Take care, Love and Hugs!
Jillie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!!!