Search Makings and Musings

February 10, 2012

THURSDAY FAVORITE SHOPS AND PRODUCTS: MICHELLETAN DRESSES ON ETSY!

I often think it would be lovely to live in a different time.  A time when women were women.  I know, I know, I am probably setting Women's Lib back many years by just thinking that, but I really think women have let themselves go as a whole.  Women used to dress themselves nicely, even to run to the grocery store.  The fashions of the 40's and 50's were gorgeous, and even the housewives wore lovely dresses and did their hair!  As I write this I am wearing a slouchy T-Shirt and some yoga pants, I know of which I speak!  I discovered a shop on Etsy with absolutely stunning dresses that harken back to those times.  Read on to check out Michelle Tan's Handmade Retro Clothing and Vintage inspired dresses!



Michelle Tan is a super-talented chick!  I just stumbled on her shop on Etsy a few weeks ago, and it made me wish I had a reason to wear her gorgeous designs!  Check these out!




vintage inspired dress in burnt orange peter pan collar with elbow length sleeves - SUSAN style


custom made dress with peter pan collar and cap sleeves in Yellow polka dot - MARIE Style


Plus size retro dress sleeveless or with sleeves - AUDREY Style


custom made dresses with peter collar in teal Polka dot - MARI style

See what I mean?!  GORGEOUS!  Please drop by and check out the rest of Michelle's gorgeous dresses!  You can find her on Etsy HERE.

Do you make an effort to look nice everyday?  Let's talk!

Happy Dressing!
Love and Hugs!

Jillie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!!!