Search Makings and Musings

November 23, 2011

OUT OF THE BOX


I just opened my very first "Out of the Box Sampler" box. All I can say is WOW! You can find the company here . According to their website:

"Each month we put together boxes filled to the brim with 16-18 (and sometimes more)different businesses' samples for you to enjoy. The boxes overflow with items like melts, scrubs, bath, body, tarts, candles, gourmet foods, jewelry, coupons, discounts, cards and much more, from some of the best e-tailers on the web."



I am most def impressed. Let me tell you what I received!

5 different wax tarts from different companies in spiced cider, green apple, mulled cider, orange dreamsicle, and sleigh ride.

3 soaps in pumpkin spice, Blackberry sage and lemon, and Penguin Love.

Bath Salts in Love Spell fragrance.

Artisan Perfumes in Dewdrop and Maple Cream Melt (which is soooo yummy).

A sample of 2 mineral eyeshadows in Lomia and Libertre.

A really cute headband, a tiny gift bag (adorable), a Thanksgiving themed Scrabble Pendant, a crocheted Turtle Coaster, a Candy Corn Lapel Pin, a Cute Turkey Hair Clip, and a decorative Clothespin Clip.

Last but not least, 2 samples of seasoning blends in Italian and Poultry.

Wow! All of the samples are generously sized and everyone had a coupon for at least 25% off in the store! I am very impressed with Out of The Box, for the small price of 10 bucks a month this is definitely worth it!!!


November OOTB Sampler

Love and hugs!

Jillie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!!!