Search Makings and Musings

November 26, 2011

FAVORITE ETSY SHOPS: GLORY BE HERBALS

Not long ago I was struggling with my face.  Did I have problems with my skin? Yup! It was the dreaded combination skin, it can be dry as heck on my nose and cheeks, but oily on my chin and in the creases of my nose. I had a moderate amount of blackheads and some large pores that desperately needed to find another home.  If that wasn't bad enough I had adult onset acne!  I searched for some articles on facial care and ran into something called the OCM (Oil Cleansing Method). 



There are gazillions of articles about this on the internet, but I ran into it on Gothique | I am overdressed. a blog I read religiously.  More about that in a later post.  At any rate the post on Gothique recommended Jackie, from Glory Be Herbals on Etsy.  She makes Custom Facial Oil for the OCM.  Did I mention she is totally awesome!  Click the banner below to visit her shop on Etsy, but please peruse the rest of this post first!  Thanks!

To begin practicing OCM just place an order on Glory Be Herbals for the Custom Facial Oil. This is the oil used to cleanse your skin.  The principles behind OCM are explained all over the net, if you'd like to read about it you can start here.  With OCM, generally you use Castor oil as the main ingredient, then blend with other oils to suit your skin type.  According to Jackie, "You apply the oil and cover your face with a warm wash cloth and the castor oil really unplugs your pores and pulls out toxins."


Did I mention Jackie is a wonder?  The level of customer service she gave me was nothing short of fantastic.  She is super knowledgeable about OCM.  She contacted me to find out what specific skin problems I was having so she could custom blend the product to suit my needs.  She was super nice and fantastically in the know about what to add for acne, wrinkles, dryness, etc...Oh, and don't worry, even if you have oily skin, there is a Custom Facial Oil for you!


I received a 2 ounce bottle of my customized oil.  It shipped super quick.  I began using it the same day I got it.  I couldn't wait!  I had read so many wonderful things about it so I was ready to get started!  I began using it 3 days a week and immediately noticed softer, almost glowing skin.  By the second week all my acne was gone, my blackheads were noticeably less noticeable :) and I swear those big pores were looking much smaller!  Even hubs mentioned how great my skin looked!  I am so thankful that I found Glory Be Herbals and Jackie.  She has really made a difference in my skin, which also makes me more confident!


The oil runs $7.00 for the two ounce bottle.  It's a steal.  Two ounces doesn't seem like much, but you only use about a teaspoon at a time.  Since you will probably be using it three days a week (Jackie will recommend the number of days for you!) it does last a while.


There are many other products at Glory Be Herbals.  These range from Lip Balms, Essential Oils, Salves, Creams, Soaps, Aromatherapy, Flower Essences, and Herbs.  I almost forgot to mention the Elderberry Hard Candy, which was wonderful for hubs cough, and the Hair Treatment I received that is making my dry hair look soft and manageable.  I also purchased the Sleep Balm for Relaxation.  I have been rubbing it on my temples at night before bed.  How relaxing!

Please visit Glory Be Herbals on Etsy and check out all of Jackie's products.  Everything I had tried from her shop has been divine.  Here are a few of her products to peek at so you will be ready to shop!  It is "Small Business Saturday" after all.  Let Glory Be Herbals be your small business!
Custom Facial Oil

GBH For Men Aromatherapy
Joy Aroma Perfume
Azalea Essence Oil
Happy shopping!  Love and Hugs,

Jillie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!!!