Search Makings and Musings

October 14, 2012

SATURDAY MUSINGS: VISITORS AND CATCHING UP


Well I didn't keep up with my schedule this week, but I had visitors, my daughter Amber and her friend Lauren were here, and we got to meet our grand dog Ellie for the first time!  She was such a cutie pie, and very rambunctious   Puppy kisses are the best!  The cats were not too thrilled to meet her, but all in all it was a great visit, which it always is anytime we get to see our Amber!  We are so incredibly proud of the way Amber has grown up and can't say enough about how well she has done for herself!
On another topic, I managed to catch up everything on the blog, excepting my crafty post for Thursday. which I actually wrote a step-by-step tutorial for, but I didn't get a chance to take pictures.  I am gonna save it for this coming week, and I know it is a project you will love!  Thanks for reading my little corner of the web!
Happy Weekend!
Love and Hugs!
Jillie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments! I love comments!!!